Free IBC Tote Pickup
At Verde Trader we are happy to recycle your Intermediate bulk containers. We offer a number of programs that fit all business sizes and needs.
Our Services include:
- Zero Freight Cost
- Free IBC Tote Pickup Services
- Recycling Services
- Routine Scheduled IBC Tote Pickups
- IBC Container Removal Services
- Drop Trailers Available:
What's the process?
Let's get those totes picked up
In order for us to begin the pick up process you’ll need to submit the form in the upper right hand corner.
Once we have your basic contact information we may begin the process.
Create an account
Once you have submitted the initial pickup request, you’ll be asked to create an account within our system.
We must gather your companies container pictures, safety data sheets, shipping & billing address.
IBC Tote Description
After you’ve made an account within our backend, you’ll need to enter a brief description of your containers.
To pickup your IBC Totes we need to know how to clean and recycle them.
Pictures of IBC Totes
- 2 to 3 family style photos of all containers tacked together
- Inside one container
- A picture of two or three valves
- WE WILL NOT PROCEED WITH THE PICK UP PROCESS UNLESS WE HAVE PHOTOS PRIOR TO RECYCLING YOUR CONTAINERS!
Safety Data Sheets
- Friction Reducer
- Agriculture products
Verify your email
Turn Around Time & Minimum QTY Requirements?
What is the minimum quantity of IBC Totes I can recycle?
Minimums QTY Requirements:
- 10 containers or less – You may ship the containers to one of our locations, but we do not provide any rebates or cover any of the transportation costs. We can schedule the pickup for a small fee.
- 11 to 24 containers – Depending on your proximity to one of our locations, we may be able to pick them up for free BUT it may take awhile. You may ship the containers in or pay a small fee to have them removed.
- 30 to 45 containers – We are able to pick these up for free, but unable to provide a rebate due to the fact that we are unable to fill a full truck load and not maximizing the space.
- 50 to 60 containers – We are able to pick up for free and provide a rebate based on the condition and quality of the container.
What is the turn around time?
- First IBC Tote Recycling Services – 5 to 10 Business Days
- Routine Scheduled IBC Tote Pickups – 3 Business Days
- Drop Trailers – 5 to 10 Business Days to Drop
- Trailer Swaps – 2 to 3 Business Days to Hook
How many containers fit on a 53`` foot trailer?
Container Expectations and Requirements
What type of condition to expect the totes to be in?
We are not a trash company! If you want your containers picked up promptly you will be sure to take good care of them otherwise you’ll be paying a waste company $1000s to scrap them.
We reward our generators with good service and rebates when the containers are in excellent shape.
If you’re vendor is providing you with B grade wood pallet totes, make them pay for the removal, it’s not your fault they cheaped out and purchased something that’s impossible to get rid of.
Follow these guidelines and you’ll never see a container on your plant floor again:
- No Damage to inner tank
- No Severe Residue or Oxidation
- No Stained Bottles
- No Severe Structural Damage
- No Wooden Pallet
- MUST BE RCRA EMPTY!
The containers below we try to avoid. We understand that not every tote is going to be perfect when we pick them up:
- We do not charge for a few bad totes
- Unrepairable Metal Cages
- Broken Pallets
- NON EMPTY CONTAINERS – CHECK THE TOTES BEFORE YOU LOAD THEM AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE EMPTY!
- IF YOU LOAD A NON RCRA EMPTY CONTAINER YOU WILL BE FORCED TO PAY FOR THE COST OF THE DISPOSAL FEE OR SHIPPING COST BACK TO YOUR FACILITY.
Residue and Contamination
Pick Up Process
Step 1: Confirmation Call
Step 2: Approval
After your container specs and paperwork have been processed, and your containers meet our standards. We will begin to process a pickup with an outside carrier or customer.
Step 3: BOL
Step 4: Inventory Check Ins
If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to reach out to our account manager.
What can you expect from us?
At Verde Trader our priority is to help you increase your waste rebates, while simultaneously decreasing your environmental footprint.
The manufacturers and vendors we work with are the cornerstones of our business, and will always be treated with respect. We pride ourselves on full transparency, paying our vendors on time, and providing top-class customer service.
We are happy to receive feedback, and will always take it with our working relationship in mind. Please, let us know if you have any other questions on how we can help you!